- "My baby's in time out."
- "No, don't touch my baby, she's taking a nap! I mean it! Don't touch her!"
- "I'm going to go to bed soon; but not right now. In a little while."
- "Thank you, you're welcome."
- "My baby has to go poop so please get out of the bathroom."
- "Ellie (her baby, Ellie) took Dora's watch so hers in a time out."
- "I never been here before."
- "I been here yesterday."
- "I have to go pee. Come get me out of bed. You don't want me to pee my pants do you?!"
- "I'm nursing my baby. She was hungry."
- "I don't knoooowww."
- "I'm daddy's girl/Grandpa's girl."
- "Grandpa has a big belly." or "That man over there has a big belly."
- "Grandma and Grandpa are going to come see me soon!"
- "Where's her mommy/daddy/brother/sister?"
- "I want a brother someday, daddy."
- "Lilaaaaaaa, no, no. Don't touch that, LILA! Go away! It's mine!"
- "What'd you do that for? I don't want my baby in bed with me. I already put her to bed downstairs!"
And, just tonight before she went to bed, she surprised me when she said, "Yesterday, I told daddy I'm going to be a grown up soon."
If time continues to go by this quickly, she will be a grown-up soon.