Saturday, October 25, 2008

Let's Go Fly A Kite...

...Or try to, at least! I bought Liv a kite months ago. Daddy promised to take her across the road to the beach to fly it and the days, weeks and months got away from him. He finally got around to it this morning. Unfortunately, the wind had died down very early this morning. Still, he had promised Olivia, the night before, and decided to keep his promise and try anyway. They did not get it up, however, they had a good time, despite the lack of wind. One of these days, we'll get that kite up!
Here are the pictures:

Oh no, it got me!

Look! Pretty, mommy!

It didn't get me!


We can try, daddy!

4 comments:

Angie said...

At least you got some good pictures out of it!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the photos! My friend is visiting your neck of the woods this week ... sigh! We are going to travel through Belgium this week. No big trips until summer!!!

Tricia said...

Nice pictures. Hopefully you'll have a free weekend soon to try again.

Amie said...

So cool! I remember flying kites with my dad on Cape Cod when I was a little girl. Good memories!