- Realized Olivia was really sick when she put herself down for a nap, slept three hours straight and asked to go to bed two hours later.
- All those stained t-shirt and toddler clothes I had been saving for "art time" but never used, finally came in handy. Motrin and Tylenol drips really didn't make those shirts look any worse than they already were.
- Fevers were being handed out like candy. Therefore, I found myself barely flinching when Olivia's temperature hit 104.9. Instead, I gave her some Motrin and asked DH to put her promptly back to bed.
- My dog thinks snotty tissues are the best dog treats ever. I also think he finds great amusement in watching me pick up the wet bits of tissue he leaves behind (lesson: dirty tissues get flushed down the toilet or thrown in a garbage basket with a lid he can't get off). Worse yet, he thinks handkerchiefs are even tastier and will rip those to shreds too!
- After a couple days of medicine protests, Lila finally realized that they make her feel better and started asking for medicine!
- Sudafed does nothing to help a feverish mother, with two sick kids (well, three if you include my DH) control her temper. That stuff will give you the worst case of PMS ever.
The one question I've been asking myself, and can't answer is this:
We all have the same thing here. I just want to sleep ALL DAY. I would if I could. Why don't my kids? They feel as bad as I do...