I have a zillion things I am forever trying to work on that don't need to be listed. Here is short list of what stands out in my mind this year:
- Patience. Get more. Self-explanatory. It's on almost every parent's list, every year.
- Pounds. Lose some. On my list last year and, surprisingly, I did lose quite a bit during the last half of year (possibly a post topic, in the future). Just a few more to reach my goal.
- Photos. Organize them. On list last year. Did not accomplish.
- Calmness. I tend to get fired up over matters beyond my control. I need to learn to shut up, calm down and wait it out. Usually, things turn out alright.
- Quiet time with girls. More books, more projects. More sitting down together with them.
If we move back to the States:
- Take class to become a CLC (certified lactation counselor) through the Healthy Children's Center for Breastfeeding and use it to get a part-time job.
- Take King Aurther Baking Classes (or through a comparable cooking school or beg an expert friend to teach me). I really enjoy making my own breads and doughs. But, darn it, I need to get past the very basics.
- Buy local.
That's it. Forward progress begins now!