- Visited NY, VT and PA mid-December to early January.
- Colden had his lip and tongue ties released by laser in Albany, NY. They were making breastfeeding troublesome. Unfortunately, he's made little progress in obtaining a better latch-but he's in cranial sacral therapy weekly and we hope to make progress eventually.
- Lila got her ears pierced (age five)
- I came down with a stomach bug and very promptly passed it on to at least 10 other people, including my little Lila
- Visited with many friends and family members, including a trip to NYC with my family and my mother-in-law.
- Moved from Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany (Heidelberg) to Bavaria, Germany (Vilseck).
- Enrolled Olivia in a new German school.
- Enrolled Lila in a US preschool as German kindergartens in this area are filled until the Fall (She will be going to a local kindergarten in the Fall). Lila is not entirely happy with her preschool. I thought it was a phase, as the change was a great one, but she still is not very happy there. She is pleased to be going back to a German kindergarten in the Fall.
- Matt turned 35
- Olivia turned seven.
- I turned 35.
- Colden was left with a babysitter for the first time (just a few hours) and did very well.
- Colden began rolling over.
- Olivia finally started getting a better grasp of reading in English. I'm really proud of her. She is learning to read in two languages simultaneously. That cannot be an easy task. Her little brain is hard at work!
This month we are excited to have Jay, Amie and Edward Davis visit us. Before their visit, however, we are heading to The Netherlands for a few days to see the tulips at Keukenhof and visit Amsterdam. I'll be sure to post some pictures - though, I'm not sure how great they will be as the weather isn't forecasted to be spectacular. But, it is Spring and because weather is so unpredictable this time of the year, we just can't put off a trip and wait for the weather to clear.
Here are a few pictures from our adventures in the North East back in December:
|Visiting NYC with grandma McQuilton|
|Matt and I spent a night in PA visiting great friends, Laura and Lee|
|Colden and my baby sister, Andrea, had a chance to meet.|
|Lila gets her ears pierced|