Olivia has been giving us some much needed humor during this move and I had to share some of her thoughts:
- "I speak two languages. Portuguese and the Regular langauge. You know, the language I speak at home. That's the Regular langauge."
- "I don't want to go to an American school. My friends there will speak English, not Portuguese, so I won't know how to talk to them."
- "Mom, that black watch looks like crap with that dress. You better wear your gold one."
Lately, she enjoys running around the house singing school songs and the following:
- "Mama mia, here we go again..."
- "I kissed a girl and I liked it..." (I know I should switch the station...but the song is catchy!)
- "Suzie, Suzie, Suzie, Suzie, Suzie Greenberg..." (Her dad is a Phish fan...).